Date: 25th & 26th May 2023
Venue: GIPS, GCU
Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility (SAl)
Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (GPS)
Girijananda Chowdhury University
DST-FIST Supported Institute
Hatkhowapara, Azara, Guwahati, Assam-781017
The objective of the workshop :
• Provide a platform for the applicants to learn about small animal handling for experiments.
• Give some exposure in to the cutting-edge research areas of pharmaceutical science.
• Demonstrate the operation of modern sophisticated analytical instruments used in pharmaceutical research.
What participants will learn from the workshop?
• Handling of laboratory animals
• Various areas & scope in pharmaceutical research
• Handling & application of modern sophisticated instruments in pharmaceutical research.
Mode of Registration: Online
Online Registration Deadline: 22nd May 2023
Registration fee: Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five hundred only)
Welcome Kit & Lunch will be provided
Participants: B.Pharm Final year, M.Pharm, Research Scholar Payment can be done by any payment mode at :
Account Holder Name : Principal GIMT
Account Number : 31633443874
IFSC Code : SBIN0002060
Branch : SBI Guwahati University
*After successful payment, the payment receipt should be uploaded to the registration portal.